Tuesday, September 8, 2009

UPDATE SO SORRY!!

Okay so i know its been like 2 weeks...Things are...well....STRESSFUL!! 2 weeks ago my throat started hurting just like a regular "hurts when you swallow thing" Then it got worse nd worse...and turns out I have MONO!! UGH...went to the doctor got medicine...then it still got worse...to the point where I couldn't talk or breathe...went in again...Yes its mono but I also have an infection in my throat!!! UGH and yes production has started...but Doctor's orders I have to take a whole week off...which means when i return we will have 15 days left...YA FIFTEEN...And did I mention we havent recorded one episode yet!!! UGH...but on the upside I am going to America in 22 days...and that is exciting!!! About to eat a lovely dinner with my wife who is taking care of her sick hubby!!! :) Just hope and wish you get a wife as awesome as mine :) Now back to Lord of the Rings marathon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jonathan! So sad! Hang in there, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! "But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings..." (Malachi 4:2) Will you be at Celebration? I'm planning a trip back to MN too, I'd love to say hi!

    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete